The Star Entertainment Group is committed to supporting the environment and has adopted a sustainability approach that ensures continuous improvement in the design and operational efficiency of its properties, aligned with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Specifically, sustainability and climate action targets include:
- NET-ZERO by 2030 for wholly owned and operated assets
- 30% reduction in carbon intensity by 2023
- 30% reduction in water intensity by 2023
- 100% takeaway food packaging to be compostable
- 90% of The Star’s portfolio to attain green ratings
As a part of its continuous improvement model, The Star ensures that each year its sustainability performance and reporting transparency increases, as measured and specified in its annual Sustainability Report.
Please click on the link to access the Star Entertainment Group's 2021 Sustainability Report.